My FormAssembly wish list
I am a big fan of formAssembly, primarily from the angle of a Salesforce administrator of a complex org. I’m maintaining a running list here of issues and functionality that I hope to see added.
- provide connector level skip logic on all connectors
- allows for much better management of updates to live forms as can have test-only connectors that are activated by a URL parameter
- provide built-in functionality for discount codes and scholarships
- using client side js is easily hacked
- scholarships (100% discount) require are very poorly supported and require a ton of work
- add a ranking question type (a list of options that can be dragged into order)
- prefill picklist or autosuggest form field from a salesforce object
- get contact’s account ID and use in dependent steps
- needed in opportunity creation and for adding new contacts to an existing household
- more broadly using a lookup objects fields in dependent lookups would be very powerful.
- allow setting currency on stripe connector from a form field, as a single stripe account can have multiple bank accounts in different currencies and stripe can automatically segment deposits by currency.
- this can significantly reduce foreign exchange costs for donor as well as recipient
- allow lookup against sfdc or stripe to find existing customer id instead of creating a new customer for each transaction